3.1.13

little miss

Jed and I are beyond excited to be having a baby!  Well he's not having a baby, I am.. and he gets a free ride while I do all the hard work. I really am not complaining though.. this little girl has made it so easy on me and I'm extremely grateful. I haven't been sick once and overall feel pretty great. I do get tired, but I think I can now just complain about how tired I am and get more sympathy. I am officially 23 weeks and am due May 4th.

The best parts of being pregnant so far...
(in no particular order)

1. I now have two votes and win every argument about where to eat, what to watch, how much space I need on the couch/bed.

2. No one comments on how much I eat or how often. If I want a cheeseburger right after having Taco Bell Jed acts like its completely logical and not disgusting at all.

3. Being able to feel little miss kick and move. She is an active little girl and I love being able to feel her throughout the day and night.

4. Having Jed worry and take care of me. It is so nice to know that he loves me.

0 notes:

Post a Comment