30.1.12

Hi, my name is Jenny and I have no follow through...

You can see the best examples of this here and here. The first being back in 2009 when I first decided that I wanted to try out Blogging, that became a 3 year saga of ZERO follow through and procrastination. Seriously I think I blogged like maybe 13 times in those three years. The second is a example of my most common lack of follow through...EXERCISE!!! Yep, I've started and stopped this process more time than I can even remember. So, when I wrote that post about exercising I thought if I became accountable to my little blogging world, then maybe I would keep it up. HA, I showed myself, not even being accountable would help me follow through. Now let me just say that its not a lack of wanting or desire that keeps me from completing my goals its...PROCRASTINATION!! I seriously have a problem with this! Like with blogging, its not a lack of ideas or projects its my constant thought of "I'll do it a minute" that kills me! I constantly am telling my sister, Peggy, that I have posts already written in my head its just a matter of sitting down and writing them out. I always find myself sitting down to blog and two hours later I've got nothin...but my Facebook status is updated, I know whats going on in all my friends lives, Im up to date with the latest celebrity gossip, and I've blog stalked all my favorite blogs including reading all their archives AGAIN (oh but how I love them)! I seriously have a problem! That being said here is a little peek at what you can HOPE to expect here at Pictures of Happy in the near future...











0 notes:

Post a Comment