13.7.11

little

My little BIG brother left for his mission today and I am so proud of him! He is a great example to my whole family and I know that he will be a great missionary. I am a little sad... sad I won't be able to see or talk to him for two years.. sad that he won't be here to carry me... sad I won't have a baby brother to boss around and play with. But I am even more happy... happy for the experiences he'll have.. happy for the people he'll meet and teach.. happy for the lives he'll change.

1 notes:

Angie Pangie said...

This post makes me tear up. I miss Quinners...more than I thought I would. But I too am happy that he is going off to have an experience all his own. And I can't wait to see how he has changed and stayed the same in two years. Well...I can wait...cause I don't really want to be ALMOST 27 when he comes home!

Post a Comment