6.3.09

AHHH.... A TWISTER!












One thing I really don't miss from New Mexico is the wind.. and all the dirt. You know what I'm talking about... when it gets so windy that you just put your head in your hands and try not to look up, talk, breath, or open your eyes because you know as soon as you do any of those openings will instantly be coated with a thick layer of sand. I remember in highschool walking from class to class in dust storms and then sitting down to trying to untangle my hair, wiping my eyes and blowing my nose to find a sandy mucus in the tissue all the while hoping that the cute boy sitting accross the room wasn't watching. ahh... Well I thought moving up to Idaho would be different the wind would be gone and I would never have to worry about a messy dew again, but I was wrong. The wind just follows me where ever I go. But one good thing about it here is that there is no dirt or tumble weeds that we have to worry about. We also make it fun, yesterday Brittany took some pictues of Bonka and I in the windy weather. Check em out.

0 notes:

Post a Comment