6.9.11

escape

I was so looking forward to leaving, going somewhere cool, for the long weekend. But then it turned out that Jed and I didn't really have a long weekend, we both worked Saturday and then had to be at church on Sunday. So we did then next best thing and found the neatest hotel in downtown ABQ and went on a vacation in the same town that we live in.

Some might think that's wasteful when we have a bed about twenty miles away for free, but it was nice to just pretend that we were some place else, even if it was only for about 24 hours.


 The hotel we stayed at was so neat. It was actually just renovated a year ago and before it was a hotel it was a Mental Hospital!! haha Jed and I thought that was pretty cool. It was decorated exactly how I want my future home to be and had the most amazing view of down town at night.
(pictures via hotel parq central website)

1 notes:

Ryan & Courtney said...

I don't think that is dumb at all. There is something about staying at hotels that is just soo nice! I would do it every weekend if I could

Post a Comment