16.3.13

Little Miss 32 Weeks + a shower

This last weekend my mom and sisters threw me the best baby shower. They really out did themselves on the decorations and the food. So many people came and I just felt so loved the entire day. I'm not a huge lover of parties for myself, but this one was so sweet and I just felt so blessed to have so many friends in my life that are so excited for Jed and I!

We were totally spoiled and I received so many things that I needed and wanted! I was given some of the most adorable outfits and I just know this little girl is going to be well dressed.

Angie also moved out this past weekend... I was so excited to get little miss' room ready, but at the same time didn't want Angie to leave. I miss her a lot and feel a little lonelier each evening. 

My pregnancy is still going well, just getting bigger and bigger by the day. My clients at work especially think I've gotten large

Overall I'm feel good and excited to meet this little girl!

0 notes:

Post a Comment